Grossmembran FET Mikrophon - 100% built in USA
- ACOUSTIC OPERATING PRINCIPLE Pressure Gradient
- DIAPHRAGM Dual 1.22″ 6 micron thick gold sputtered Mylar
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 25Hz-20kHz
- SENSITIVITY 16mV/Pa 94dB=1V/Pa@1kHz
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- IMPEDANCE < 200 Ohms
- RECOMMENDED LOAD > 200 Ohms
- EQUIVALENT INPUT NOISE 17dB A weighted IEC651
- MAXIMUM SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL 125dB for 0.5% total harmonic distortion @ 1000Hz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS + 48V
The CharterOak E700 is a dual diaphragm solid state condenser microphone which employs two 1.22″ center terminated, gold sputtered, Mylar diaphragms and pure class A head amp electronics. While this microphone is excellent for universal applications, its rich sound, extremely low noise floor, and build quality make it a particularly excellent choice in the broadcast and voice over environments. The E700 offers cardioid, omni and figure-8 pickup patterns and a two-step sensitivity switch.
The CharterOak E700 is designed, built, quality tested, and delivered to the customer, with the intention of providing the quality condenser microphone. This has been achieved through an extended period of research and development, together with a period of beta testing performed by a select group of musicians, engineers and producers. The end result is an extremely high quality, distinctive sounding microphone. This high standard of quality extends beyond the microphone to the cables, shock mount and protective case of the E700. Whether you are in a recording or broadcast environment, a CharterOak E700 gives the discerning producer, engineer or recording artist an attractive option.
The microphone is delivered with a lifetime warranty on all parts and labor and easy access to factory technical support.